In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to this Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Clicked Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Privacy Statement (GDPR)
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised contracted associates within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Your rights relating to the contact information we hold about you:
- After May 25th, 2018 you have the right of access to know what personal information each organisation keeps about you
- The right is to be informed, i.e. why that data is kept on you
- You also have the right for rectification or erasure i.e. edit, change or removal of that information.
Clicked Ltd. does not share your data with third parties:
- We do not share your data with any 3rd parties
- We do ask recognised companies to safely store your data on our behalf so we can contact you, but they don’t use it
These are the types of personal data you have provided and we store:
- We keep basic contact details: e.g. name, email address, telephone number, job title, the organisation you work with
- We keep these details to confirm your identity and to be able contact you
- We’ll use it to provide products and services we believe are relevant to you
- We may use your contact details to carry out your instructions
- We also hold invoices that will contain bank details of our suppliers and contracted associates for accounting purposes
How long will we keep your information:
- As long as you have a relationship with Clicked, we will safely store your contact details on a Cloud provided 2FA password-protected secure repository
- Contact details and invoices may also be held on local devices, but these devices are password protected and use encryption to keep data secure
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission. We do use third parties (Google Analytics) to collect or analyse conversion tracking data which allows us to review different advertising campaigns we run.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Contact information can be found on our Contact Us link on our website. Clicked Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, registered office 2 Fleetway, Surrey TW20 8UA
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
Anti-Corruption anti-Bribery Policy for Clicked Ltd.
What does our policy cover?
1.1 Clicked Ltd. anti-bribery policy sets out the responsibilities of those who work for Clicked with regards to observing and upholding our zero-tolerance position.
1.2 It exists to act as a source of information and guidance for those working for Clicked Ltd. It helps to recognise and manage bribery and corruption issues and understand their responsibilities.
2.1 Clicked Ltd. is committed to conducting business in an ethical and honest manner and is committed to implementing and enforcing systems that ensure bribery is prevented and has zero-tolerance for bribery and corrupt activities.
2.2 We are committed to acting professionally, fairly, and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships, wherever in the country we operate.
2.3 Clicked will uphold all laws relating to anti-bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate and bound by the laws of the UK, including the Bribery Act 2010.
2.4 Clicked Ltd. recognises that bribery and corruption is illegal. If our company is discovered to have taken part in corrupt activities, we may be subjected to an unlimited fine, be excluded from tendering for contracts, and face serious damage to our reputation. It is with this in mind that Clicked ltd. commit to preventing bribery and corruption in our business and take our legal responsibilities seriously.
Who is covered by the policy?
3.1 This anti-bribery policy applies to all employees consultants, contractors, trainees, seconded staff, home workers, casual workers, agency staff, volunteers, interns, agents, sponsors, or any other person or persons associated with us (including third parties).
Definition of bribery
4.1 Bribery refers to the act of offering, giving, promising, asking, agreeing, receiving or accepting something of value or of an advantage to induce or influence a decision.
4.2 A bribe refers to any inducement, reward, or object/item of value offered to another individual in order to gain commercial, contractual, regulatory, or personal advantage.
4.3 Bribery is not limited to the act of offering a bribe. If an individual is on the receiving end of a bribe and they accept it, they are also breaking the law.
What is and what is NOT acceptable
5.1 This section of the policy refers to 4 areas:
- Gifts and hospitality.
- Facilitation payments.
- Political contributions.
- Charitable contributions.
5.2 Gifts and hospitality – Clicked Ltd. may accept normal and appropriate gestures of hospitality and goodwill (whether given to/received from third parties) so long as the giving or receiving of gifts meets the following requirements
- It is not made with the intention of influencing the party to whom it is being given, to obtain or reward the retention of a business or a business advantage, or as an explicit or implicit exchange for favours or benefits
- It is not made with the suggestion that a return favour is expected
- It is given in the name of the company
- It does not include cash or a cash equivalent
- It is appropriate for the circumstances (e.g. giving small gifts around Christmas or as a small thank you to a company for helping with a large project upon completion)
- It is of an appropriate type and value and given at an appropriate time, taking into account the reason for the gift.
- It is given/received openly, not secretly
5.3 It is not selectively given to a key, influential person, clearly with the intention of directly influencing them
5.4 Clicked Ltd. recognises that the practice of giving and receiving business gifts varies between countries, regions, cultures, and religions, so definitions of what is acceptable and not acceptable will inevitably differ for each
5.5 Where it is inappropriate to decline the offer of a gift (i.e. when meeting with an individual of a certain religion/culture who may take offence), the gift may be accepted so long as it is declared to the compliance manager, who will assess the circumstances
5.6 As good practice, gifts given and received should be disclosed to senior management
5.7 The intention behind a gift being given/received should always be considered. If there is any uncertainty, the advice of senior management should be sought.
5.8 We will ensure that all charitable donations made are legal and ethical under local laws and practices, and that donations are not made with the approval of senior management.
Associate contracted Responsibilities
6.1 Every contracted associate of Clicked Ltd. must read, understand, and comply with the information contained within this policy
6.2 All contracted associate of Clicked Ltd. are equally responsible for the prevention, detection, and reporting of bribery and other forms of corruption.
6.3 If any contracted associate has reason to believe or suspect that an instance of bribery or corruption has occurred that breaches this policy, senior management must be notified.
6.4 If any contracted associate breaches this policy, they could face dismissal for gross misconduct.
6.5 Clicked Ltd. has the right to terminate a contractual relationship with any contracted associate if they breach this anti-bribery policy.
7.1 Clicked Ltd. provides awareness on this policy as part of the induction process for all new contracted associate. Contracted associates will also receive updates on how to adhere to this policy and comply with this policy.
7.2 Clicked Ltd. anti-bribery and corruption policy is communicated to all suppliers, contractors, business partners, and any third-parties at the outset of business relations with this policy.
8.1 Clicked Ltd. will declare and keep a written record of the amount and reason for hospitality or gifts accepted and given, and understand that gifts and acts of hospitality are subject to managerial review.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.